Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Birthday Attire

Thank you so much for the sweet comments about Will Henry's first birthday. It's funny how a small intimate party can just be so special. As for his outfit... it was a little "hand me down" from his big brother. The jumper is from Bailey Boys and the hat came from this DARLING little shop that used to be here. It was owned by a mother of FOUR boys so she had some adorable items for boys. If you have little boys you know how difficult it is to find special items. We were all so sad when she closed her business. :( Her third son was diagnosed with autism so she decided to dedicate her time to finding a cure for him. He is doing so much better, maybe someday she will reopen!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What darling shop? I don't remember this..

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Chesnye
I am so sorry we missed seeing you!! How are you and the kids feeling? I am sorry, I just feel like the days are zooming by and I can't seem to do everything and see everyone I want to! I would LOVE to plan a trip with you to go see Nancy! That way we could really spend some time together. Todd watched the girls last time and I was gone for 5 days so I am sure he would be fine with it. Oooh, that would be so fun!
Love, Tracey

Chesnye said...

Amy,
It was across from Steward Steel (in the office complex where there is a law office now.) They were from E.P. and she ran it with her Mom. They had The Bailey Boys and tons of Sarah Louise too. They closed when Bella Ruth was about 6 months old and I bought every Sarah Louise dress they had. Tara, Amy and I loved to go there, but we also spent WAY too much money. It really was better than Hansel and Gretel, but didn't have as much as Little Lambs and Ivy or Cotton Tails. Almost all of Clark's John-Johns and cute swimsuits came from there. So, so sad you never shopped there!! You would have been a regular. :)