Saturday, April 5, 2008

Reflections of Easter Weekend

All the cousins together.
Funny faced boy and silly, silly girl.

Mama and Will Henry.

Easter morning after finding his basket.

Coloring Easter pictures after church.

My neice, Ellen, excited to start the egg hunt.
My nephew, Hugh, looking for eggs.






We had a great Easter Weekend with my family. Our children really enjoyed their cousins, Ellen and Hugh. Ellen is just a sweet doll, and Hugh is so funny. He taught Will Henry how to growl and how to climb. Hugh is definitely a climber!! I think he keeps my brother, Vince, and his wife Betsy on their toes. We can't wait to see them again.








4 comments:

Melanie said...

You know how special I think the relationships between cousins are. What a blessing! We just got back from spending the night with my sister and her family. Myah, Annabelle and Chloe had a sleepover...they neglected to sleep, though:)
Your family is so adorable. Glad you enjoyed Easter and also glad that your husband uploaded your pictures for you:D

Amy said...

Looks like good times! I am sad that I missed PEO..it sounded like loads of fun when I read Julie's e-mail. Lots of people showed up that normally don't it seems. AND..I can't believe I missed Ann's house. I really want to see it! :-(

Melanie said...

HiAgain!

I just read your comment on my blog and wanted to give you my e-mail address. mmarsh824@aol.com. That way we can "visit" a bit more:)

Tracey said...

The Easter pics are ADORABLE. I was so excited to see Ellen and Hugh in there too! What beautiful kids you all have.
Love, Tracey