Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged a couple times so here it goes...

maybe i should try to learn how to download our digital pictures so I can keep our blogs updated.
i love the smell of fresh cut grass, rain on Spring and Summer days, salty ocean breezes, clean babies, Crabtree and Evelyn "Summer Hill", and clean laundry.
people would say that i'm a "yes" person. I agree to do way more than my life allows.
i don't understand why sad things happen to good people.
when i wake in the morning (i'm always awaken by a little boy, either Clark or Will Henry) so I stumble to the kitchen to start the coffee and open the windows to hear the birds sing.
i lost my willpower to scrapbook every second of our life.
life is a great journey to be lived to it's fullest.
my past is part of what made me the person I am today.
i get annoyed when people (including children) interrupt.
parties are a great time of celebration.
dogs.... we LOVE them!!
cats... make me sneeze, eyes itch, and throat close up. But I do LOVE Hello Kitty.
tomorrow... is going to be a fun, relaxing day.
i have a low tolerance for... racism, teenagers racing down our street, parents allowing children to drink and littering.
i'm totally terrified of... something happening to one of my children or my husband.
i wonder why some parents allow their children to grow up so fast. I worry that I am just the opposite.
never in my life did i... realize how having children changes everything...for the better.
high school... was a fun time in my life.
when i'm nervous i get sweaty hands, an eye twitch and an upset stomach.
one time i... snuck out with my friends only to walk straight to a Piggly Wiggly to call my parents to come and get me.
take my advice: Never let a day go by without praising God for the life he has given us.
making my bed happens every morning.
i'm almost always in a hurry (see "people would say that i'm...")
i'm addicted to unsweet iced tea with lemon.
i want someone to completely organize my home!

1 comment:

Lori said...

This was fun to read! You were a good girl....I use to sneak out with my girlfriend and stay out! :0 (It's all gonna come back and bite me with my boys!)
I will come organize your home~ I love doing that! :)