Monday, May 26, 2008

Dance your heart out Bella Ruth!



































Saturday May 10th was Bella Ruth's second Dance Recital. She was such a little doll. Most of the girls in her class are 6 years old. There is one that is 5 years old and then Bella Ruth just turned 4 in January. Since we live in a small town there are not very many girls Bella Ruth's age so the dance teacher had to place her with the older girls. She really loves this as she is "babied" by all of them. This was her dance teachers last year so next year we will be at a new school with a new teacher. I know that she will miss her little friends and Miss Jana.

XO,

Chesnye

Now I need to learn about photoshop, that's my hubby's department also ;)





6 comments:

Amy said...

Absolutely lovely! Why don't I have a ballerina? :-(

Melanie said...

She is soooo adorable! I e- mailed you the other day and for some reason it bounced back. Sorry! I'll try again tomorrow...I'll have lots of new stuff to tell you! :D

Tracey said...

I can't wait to see her as Clara in the Nutcracker! She is precious!
Miss you,
Tracey and girls

Bridget said...

The pictures are so adorable! What a sweet little dancer!

Lori said...

Oh I'm sure the recital was just adorable and so much fun for her and all the girls! They look so sweet and I'm sure they danced beautifully!!

Lori said...

ps Is this the first time I've seen a photo of you?!! I don't remember seeing one before!! Now I picture you when we chat! lol (Beautiful photo of you and hubby and Bella Ruth!!)