Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Clark!!














































Today my baby turns 7. I can't believe how time really does fly. We had a party at this little park in our town center for him. It is by his school and it is his favorite park to visit. We had family and friends, baseball and tag, and lots of cake and Yum-Yum's (shaved ice). His cousin (who is much older, 8 months) made a card for him that just summs it up...."I can't believe that you're turning seven! You are going to get older and older. What will I think when you're ten?" I know how she feels. I wonder what he will be like as he matures. What will life hold for him? It is my great pleasure to wonder through this miraculous journey of motherhood with Clark as my son. We love you baby boy!!!







4 comments:

Tracey said...

HaPpY BiRtHdaY CLarK!! Wow, 7! How time flies. What a fun party and great pics. I love the shaved ice, perfect for a summer day. Congrats to Mom and Dad too!
Love, Tracey

Amy said...

We had soooo much fun! And..I loved my first Yum Yum. It was a great time!

Bridget said...

Looks like a fun, fun party! Happy Birthday to Clark.

ps - love the Cardinal shortal on Will Henry - too cute:)

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet baby...what his cousin wrote in the card is just sweet. :)