Thursday, June 19, 2008

Some Pictures of the Mama

We are at the rodeo that our town hosts. It is the third largest in the US.


At Bella Ruth's Dance recital in 2007


This is Clark when he was 6 months old.


One of my best friends who is married to my hubbies cousin. I'm going to do
an anniversary post about them soon.



This is Will Henry when he was 3 months old.


This is Will Henry at 4 months.

I realized that I only have a couple pictures of me on this blog. I decided to go through some files so I could find a few to add. I really like to "see" my new blogging friends that I am making. It's fun to put a face with the person.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, you crack me up! I was thinking the same thing tonight when I was posting some pictures. I am always behind the camera. Any pictures that I do have are blurry or taken when I am sleeping or something awful like that...because my husband thinks it's funny!

Tracey said...

Great pictures of you and the family. I would love to get together when you come in town in July. Miss ya!
Tracey

Bridget said...

Now I know why your kids are so cute - they look like their Mom! Love the pictures - thanks for sharing!