Friday, February 1, 2008

Back in the day!!!


Last Saturday night we went to a dinner/dance auction at our childrens' school. It was an 80's theme and we went all out! Anyone who knows my husband knows that this is his thing. He wore his Dad's old tennis shorts with a tight polo, white knee socks, white shoes, sweat bands and carried a tennis racket. I wore his old class of '83 shirt and letter jacket. I did find some great jeans and shoes to go with my look. This took a lot of work to pull off and a great time was had by all!!!


Love,


Chesnye

4 comments:

Little Sweethearts said...

Hello Chesnye,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's nice to know that someone is reading it!

At first I couldn't figure out what you meant with "Bella Ruth and her BUBS" (was about to consult the dictionary...;-)). Reading the rest of your blog made it clear though! I especially like the Halloween pictures of your kids.
Tania

sara said...

Now that sounds like fun! Love the outfits!

Amy said...

Okay...I promise I am going to get the rest of the photos posted. There are some hysterical ones. Although I must say that Chris takes the cake. By the way...the starched crease in those shorts KILLED me. Oh..and the Athlete's foot sweatbands. He's bringing sexy back. :-)

Tracey said...

You guys look great!! Chris is hilarious! I enjoyed seeing your pics and reading about the special moment that Bella Ruth and Clark shared. So precious. Just had to check in and so glad I did. Bella Ruth looks like she had a great 4th too!
Love, Tracey