Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Princess Ava

On this Sunday please remember this wonderful mother Sheye and her family in your prayers. It is coming upon the one year anniversary of their cherished daughter Ava's death. This story was shared with me by my dear friend Amy and it has really pulled at my heart. It just reminds us that everything can change in an instant. My parents have always told me that most accidents happen when both parents are at home and this tragedy reflects that statistic.

You may visit Sheye's blog on the right of my page. Ava's parents are tyring to get her story out through www.avasrule.com.



Love,


Chesnye

2 comments:

sara said...

What a story that is! She is a princess indeed.

Did your blog get a facelift? It looks different, I think. I'm jealous!

Tracey said...

I will always remember Ava's story. I can't imagine the family's grief. She was such a beautiful little princess.
Thanks for sharing this. They will be in my prayers.
Love, Tracey