Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Icicle collections











We had an ice storm here and Clark and Bella Ruth were dying to get outside. I finally agreed and guess what they wanted to do...fill glass jars with icicles!! I remember doing the same thing as a child with my brother. I just love watching my children doing some of the same things that I did, it brings back those special childhood memories :) What a sweet time.
Love,
Chesnye

Sorry for the sideways picture, I'm going to fix it when I have the time to repost :) Will Henry has a early rise time of 5:00A.M. and it's late Saturday night so I'm a little sleep deprived!! Usually I'm in bed but we had a wedding tonight!

Oh my, I also have a lot of yard work come spring :( I just really noticed the condition of my yard as I'm posting these pictures.

No comments: