Friday, February 29, 2008

Things I Loved About This Week

(I've seen this idea on some other blogs and I really loved it. Thanks for sharing!!)

Watching Bella Ruth learning to set the dinner table. Remembering when I would do the same with the china and silver at my own childhood home.

The cute way that Clark smiles when his sister does something cute or funny.

The whole hearted belly laughs from our little man.

The beautiful cross necklace that my husband bought me.

The hand cream, nail polish and lip gloss that my children bought me.

The beautiful flowers from my father. A tradition he has done on every birthday from our first meeting in the hospital.

The lovely tote from my mother. Vera Bradley is the BEST!!!

The yummy birthday dinner from my M-I-L.

The birthday decorations that my oldest children worked so hard on. It was so sweet and just perfect.

The fun birthday lunch with my girlfriends. And the lovely cottage from Amy, I just wish I could move right in!

The Barnes and Noble gift card from my friend Tara. I just can't wait to use it. I need the new book Flower Sense by Tricia Guild.

The phone calls and emails for sweet birthday wishes.

And lastly, I'm just so happy that the flu is out of our house! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yippee! All good things! :-)

sara said...

Sounds like you are loved! Enjoyed your list!

Amy said...

Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday..I have the flu..aarrggh. So, I am taking Tamiflu and waiting for relief. Did you give this to me??? :-)

Tracey said...

Sounds like a delightful birthday!! Everything gets sweeter with age! Happy Belated Birthday!
Love, Tracey