Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sweet Precious Daughter

Today our dear friends Jon and Angela welcomed a little daughter to their family.

Congratulations Jon, Angela, Tommy and Ben!!!

Welcome to the world Suzanna Brock (Suzie)! We can't wait to meet you!!!

Love,
Chris, Chesnye, Clark, Bella Ruth and Will Henry


*** I had the amazing experience of holding sweet Suzie today. She was soooo sweet!! Maybe just one more???

(she was born at 12:38 p.m. weighing in at 6 pounds 5 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh..You didn't call and tell me! What did she weigh? Length? Time?

Little Sweethearts said...

Little girls are such a blessing. My SIL gave birth to a little girl on February 15. A sweet little post-Valentine present...

Tania
(I must add: I looooove little boys as well!!)