Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Time Away


Friends, We will be away for the next week as it is Clark's Spring Break. We are going to spend time with my parents, grandparents and my brothers' family. I have lots of pictures to post when I get back, I just need to have my sweet hubby download them onto the computer. I really need to learn how to do this. I hope everyone has a Blessed Easter!

Much Love,
Chesnye
*** update*** We started the weekend off with a ..... fever!!! I had the virus on Saturday, Will Henry had it on Monday, and Bella Ruth had it yesterday!!! We all feel much better now and we are off to the zoo to enjoy this beautiful Spring weather. I hope everyone else does the same.

3 comments:

sara said...

Traveling mercies to you and yours!

Melanie said...

Enjoy your time with family!!!

Amy said...

I didn't know that you were going to be away the entire week! :-(